4shared API

瀏覽次數:153 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Eddy Barn

未讀,
2011年3月31日 上午11:30:452011/3/31
收件者:OpenSocial Application Development
Hello dear developers!

4Shared API is from now opened to you for free.
I am glad to introduce you official 4shared API Program.
With the 4shared API, you can get started developing your application
for Mobile Phones (iPhone, Android, Symbian, Blackberry, Windows
mobile), Windows, Mac, iPad, and Linux today.
You may easily use more than 100 API functions to perform any actions
with 4shared like - access web account, upload\download files, search
files, create and delete folders, etc.
4shared API is totaly free! All required samples you may find at
4shared API documentation.

Any questions regarding 4shared developer program you may discuss at
our forum.

Every month we will pick best app with 4shared API and award developer
for $5,000!
To get additional information you can visit – http://4shared.com/developer
回覆所有人
回覆作者