Fwd: List of OpenSocial Containers

Henry Saputra

Aug 9, 2011, 12:33:14 PM8/9/11
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com, opensocial...@googlegroups.com
Forward this to OpenSocial community lists.

Mark W or Mark H should be able to help.

I do remember seeing the page listed existing containers but couldnt
find it in the new wiki.

- Henry

Aug 12, 2011, 11:30:09 AM8/12/11
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com, opensocial...@googlegroups.com
We definitely have access to it, but it may not have been moved over when we shut down the old Ning site.
Is there something you are looking for other than just the list?

Mark W.

Aug 19, 2011, 8:19:24 AM8/19/11
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com
Jon,
Great idea & Thanks!

I thought, at one point, these were automatically generated. It would be great if we can start reaching out to these containers to see what it would take to get them up to 2.0.

There's also a number of enterprise containers that are missing. Lockheed Martin's Eureka streams effort is not there. Fatwire also.

This brings up a more subtle point though... Because we are all involved with OpenSocial, we KNOW there are a ton more enterprise containers, Nature Network, Sciverse, SURFNet, Xobni, et... One of our challenges is to get these folks "out of the woodwork" and visible. I'm open to ideas...

-Mark W.

Mark W.

Aug 20, 2011, 9:16:20 AM8/20/11
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com, opensocial...@googlegroups.com, Paul Lindner, Paul Lindner
Paul,
This site that Jaggie initially found is way out of date (http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/whoisusingit.html) That's a google property--can you find out who owns this so we can work with them to update it?

Thanks,
-Mark W.

Mark W.

Aug 23, 2011, 7:33:18 AM8/23/11
to opensocial...@googlegroups.com, opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com, Paul Lindner, Paul Lindner, helen...@huawei.com
Helen,

We should probably get the larger topic of "brand management" on the agenda for the Board Meeting this thursday. Would you mind adding it when you create the doc?

Thanks,
-Mark W.

Mark W.

Aug 23, 2011, 7:35:35 AM8/23/11
to opensocial...@googlegroups.com, opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com, nakedtec...@gmail.com
Jon,

I was thinking that once we get a new wiki page up with this information, we should do an article/blog on this that's a call for update. I'd also like to use this as a way to get new containers listed. It would be great if we could have folks "tweet" their response & we can add it to the wiki from there.

jcleblanc

Aug 23, 2011, 5:11:50 PM8/23/11
to OpenSocial and Gadgets Specification Discussion
Here is the first iteration of the container listing:
http://docs.opensocial.org/display/OSD/List+of+OpenSocial+Containers

Please feel free to update it with missing containers and data.

Mark, good idea about the blog post - I'll chalk that one up as my

- Jon

Matthew Hatem

Aug 23, 2011, 5:24:36 PM8/23/11
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com
Fixed LotusLive link

-matt

Ali

Sep 12, 2013, 1:09:45 PM9/12/13
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com, mha...@gmail.com
Hi,
   This is an old thread, but hopefully someone will hear me. Does anyone have a link that works? The link above (http://docs.opensocial.org/display/OSD/List+of+OpenSocial+Containers) does not work.
Thanks

On Wednesday, August 24, 2011 1:54:36 AM UTC+4:30, Matthew Hatem wrote:
Fixed LotusLive link

-matt

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 5:11 PM, jcleblanc <nakedtec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the first iteration of the container listing:
> http://docs.opensocial.org/display/OSD/List+of+OpenSocial+Containers
>
> Please feel free to update it with missing containers and data.
>
> Mark, good idea about the blog post - I'll chalk that one up as my
>
> - Jon

Matthew Marum

Sep 12, 2013, 1:23:17 PM9/12/13
to opensocial-an...@googlegroups.com, mha...@gmail.com