opensoc-ui not access

gurr...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2015, 4:39:13 AM6/10/15
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi every one, I complete the installation Kafka, storm, elastic search , kibana, hadoop , hbase, hive in ubuntu 14.04LTS. I'm trying to access opensoc-ui in http://localhost:5000 but didn't access anything related to opensoc in browser. Please tell me how to connect opensoc-ui and how to run opensoc-ui in coomands side.

colombo...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2015, 7:57:04 AM6/10/15
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com
Do you have log to provide? anything on stdout ?
Is everything configured in config file?
On which way are you trying to use it : on your own or using the vagrant VM?

Pierre

Gopi Gurram

Jun 15, 2015, 3:07:54 AM6/15/15
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com, colombo...@gmail.com

      Hi,

         I'm using Vagrant  in opensoc-ui demo file.  Vagrant is up and connects to ssh VM completed. After this in Vm internet is not connects. What is the solution?

colombo...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 5:16:39 AM6/15/15
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com, colombo...@gmail.com
Hi,

You don't need any internet connection. On my side, I can't access to any internet stuff and everything goes well.

If you edited your config.js file according to your environment, launched the feed scripts for your elasticsearch node(s), and used the command "nodemon" in the /vagrant folder, you should see your server connection begin.
For this part, all is well described and should be easy to use.
But maybe I misunderstand what you are trying to do : testing the Opensoc test Vm or match the VM with your opensoc-streaming environment ? .

Let me know if I can still help you.

Pierre

Gopi Gurram

Jun 15, 2015, 6:26:09 AM6/15/15

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 9:07:54 AM UTC+2, Gopi Gurram wrote:

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 5:27:04 PM UTC+5:30, colombo...@gmail.com wrote:
Do you have log to provide? anything on stdout ?
Is everything configured in config file?
On which way are you trying to use it : on your own or using the vagrant VM?

Pierre

      Hi,

          In opensoc-ui file Vagrant is up using (vagrant up) command.
               vagrant up
vagrant ssh cd /vagrant
After the connection of vagrant VM. I try to install nodemon using this command

cd /vagrant
npm install -g nodemon
but nodemon is not installed in vagrant VM. I got this error

[The program 'npm' is currently not installed. To run 'npm' please ask your administrator to install the package 'npm']

After i got this error i try to install npm using apt-get command (apt-get install npm). I got this error

[Err http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/main libc-ares2 amd64 1.10.0-2
Cannot initiate the connection to archive.ubuntu.com:80 (2001:67c:1360:8c01::19). - connect (101: Network is unreachable)]

I attached the screen shots of this procedure. Please see the attachments.

Screenshot from 2015-06-15 15:44:18.png
Screenshot from 2015-06-15 15:44:28.png