installation of Opensoc.

Obaid Khan

Nov 18, 2014, 6:11:08 AM11/18/14
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am newbie, How to install OpenSOC and where i can find reading material about opensoc.

https://github.com/OpenSOC

cllenge...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2014, 2:06:38 PM12/3/14
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com
Obaid,

We're working on a more comprehensive installation guide along with a Virtual Machine that will hopefully make it easier to get started. I'll keep you up to date with the progress of the installation guide and post back here when we have more.

- Clayton

Ping Gwen

Apr 13, 2015, 9:47:27 PM4/13/15
to opensoc...@googlegroups.com
Clayton,

Has there been any progress on the installation guide?

Dave

melih...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2015, 6:54:24 AM10/6/15
to OpenSOC Support
Hi Clayton,

We're looking for a tutorial about OpenSOC. Because we are planning to implement OpenSOC as a final project. If you could give more details about it i appreciate that.

Kind regards,

Melih

lear...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2016, 5:00:31 AM6/15/16
to OpenSOC Support
Dear,
Can you share the installation guide and the virutal macine

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Regard,s
Basil

taheri.no...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2016, 12:13:06 AM9/14/16
to OpenSOC Support
dear all
hello
does anyone have any tutorial, solution, blah blah, about how to install and work with opensoc?

if you have, i will appreciate in advanced to tell me how it is.

Thanks a lot