Re: Error of opensmt installed on mac lion

Roberto Bruttomesso

Jul 27, 2012, 3:20:44 AM7/27/12
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

maybe you need to install parsing tools such as bison and flex

Roberto

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Math <mathmil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
> I'm trying to install opensmt on mac lion, but error as below has happened
> when I make.
>
> Making all in src
> Making all in parsers
> Making all in smt
> make[3]: *** No rule to make target `smtparser.h', needed by `all'. Stop.
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> Please help me out!
> Thank you very much
>
> --

Roberto Bruttomesso, PhD - http://tinyurl.com/r0b3r70

Xuanye An

Aug 2, 2012, 5:08:11 PM8/2/12
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,Roberto

I am sorry to disturb you again, Cause still exiting error of installing opensmt.
Please check the attachment.
Thank you very much for your time and help.

Best regards,
Xuanye
make_k_install.log

Roberto Bruttomesso

Aug 3, 2012, 4:52:48 AM8/3/12
to ope...@googlegroups.com
I suggest you modify the makefiles so that that directory is not
compiled at all, smt parser is not used at all

Roberto

Ulrich Loup

Aug 3, 2012, 12:23:32 PM8/3/12
to ope...@googlegroups.com, Xuanye An
Hi Xuanye,

I encountered the same issue on my Arch and Gentoo Linux machines a few weeks
ago. The cause of the trouble seems to be a change in the specification of
bison output files (I didn't investigate the reasons further), so that now the
parser headers end with ".hh" instead of ".h".

Hence, you could change the respective file names in OpenSMT's build system
(e.g. the entry BUILT_SOURCES in src/parsers/smt2/Makefile.am), or you just
rename the generated ".hh" files in your build directory into ".h" files (e.g.
by "mv src/parsers/smt2/smt2parser.hh mv src/parsers/smt2/smt2parser.h"), what
is sufficient if you do not need to rebuild the parser.

Hope that helps,

Ulrich.