Ocaml bindings for openSMT

pranav

Jun 20, 2011, 3:30:57 PM6/20/11
to opensmt
Hi,

I want to use openSMT for symbolic execution of C programs. The front
end I use is based on
the Cil AST written in ocaml. Does the openSMT team have any plans to
provide its bindings for
ocaml?

Thanks
Pranav

Roberto Bruttomesso

Jun 20, 2011, 4:10:07 PM6/20/11
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

no, at the moment we don't plan to have an ocaml interface

Cheers,

> Thanks
> Pranav
>
> --

Roberto Bruttomesso, PhD - http://tinyurl.com/r0b3r70

David Monniaux

Jun 20, 2011, 4:14:01 PM6/20/11
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Dear Roberto,

Does the C interface currently work?

If so, since it is based on principles close to those of Z3 and Yices,
it should not be too difficult to build an OCaml interface.

Regards,

--
David Monniaux, charg� de recherche au CNRS, laboratoire VERIMAG
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~monniaux/

Roberto Bruttomesso

Jun 20, 2011, 4:22:09 PM6/20/11
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

the current one works but has some problems with incrementality. The
one in the version to be release is much better, but not substantially
different. Yes the ocaml interface should be an easy cut-and-paste
from existing ones. Still we do not have time to set it up at the
moment, sorry