example tutorial

Anupam Chattopadhyay

Apr 29, 2011, 9:50:50 AM4/29/11
to opensmt
Dear OpenSMT Team,

I will like to use opensmt for a research project.

I was looking for simple examples on how to build algebraic
equalities using opensmt APIs. Can you please provide a link to such
tutorial, if available. The TACAS slides explain it a bit only. I am
looking for the complete description of the available APIs.

--
regards,
Anupam

Roberto Bruttomesso

May 2, 2011, 4:38:22 PM5/2/11
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

at the moment we do not have extensive documentation on the API.
Probably the most useful piece of documentation is the header file
itself in src/api/opensmt_c.h

I can provide more specific feedback if necessary, you can mail me directly

Cheers,
Roberto

> --

Roberto Bruttomesso, PhD - http://tinyurl.com/r0b3r70