Problems installing opensmt on Ubuntu 11.04

Jorge

Sep 8, 2011, 11:16:25 PM9/8/11
to opensmt
Hi Roberto,

I'm trying to install opensmt in ubuntu 11.04
First, I needed to use autoconf to create the configure file.
Then, I got some problems because install.sh cannot be found.
I fixed it by creating a dummy file to avoid the error.

When I run "./configure" i got the errors:

./configure: line 2110: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE: command not found
./configure: line 3203: AM_PROG_LEX: command not found
./configure: line 3340: AC_DISABLE_SHARED: command not found
./configure: line 3341: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL: command not found
config.status: error: cannot find input file: `Makefile.in'

So it seems that I am not creating properly the configure file.
What am I missing?

Thanks!

Aliaksei Tsitovich

Sep 9, 2011, 12:03:35 AM9/9/11
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jorge,

Looks like not all of the prerequisites are installed. Do:
sudo apt-get install autoconf libtool g++ bison flex

and continue as described at
http://code.google.com/p/opensmt/wiki/BuildOpenSMTFromSources

Cheers,
Aliaksei