printing models

ozan....@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2012, 4:46:15 AM4/8/12
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My configuration file contains the following line for printing the models:

produce_models 1

However, in some problem instances only some parts of the models are printed. For example, consider the following SMT file:

***
(set-logic QF_UF)

(declare-fun x () Bool)
(declare-fun y () Bool)

(assert (or x y))

(check-sat)
(exit)
***

opensmt outputs only "sat" for this instance and does not print any models. However, when we add the following clause:

(assert (or (not x) y))

The output is now:
sat

How can you explain this behaviour? I have experimented with bigger instances too, where only a (possibly empty) subset of the variables is shown in the output.

Thanks,
Ozan

Robert White

Mar 4, 2014, 9:57:00 AM3/4/14
to ope...@googlegroups.com, ozan....@gmail.com
Hi,
I am using the API but I can't print the model or proof. Is that the reason why?

Can anyone print the model????

Thanks
Robert White

Robert White