what's the function of CheckAxioms in Opensmt?

Ming

Jul 11, 2012, 9:47:34 PM7/11/12
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
In the file "CoreSMTSovler.C“ ,there is a statement " res = checkAxioms( );“ in search() function;
we can check Theory consistency using "checkTheory()", why we use checkAxioms()? What's different between them?
By the way,what's meaning of the parameter of CheckTheory()?
Thanks,
Ming

Roberto Bruttomesso

Jul 12, 2012, 3:16:21 AM7/12/12
to ope...@googlegroups.com
checkAxioms was meant for checking additional array axioms, but it is
never used in practice. The parameter for checkTheory tells whether we
are checking a partial model (incomplete methods can be used) or a
complete model (complete methods have to be used)

Roberto
> --

Roberto Bruttomesso, PhD - http://tinyurl.com/r0b3r70

Ming

Jul 13, 2012, 9:17:11 PM7/13/12
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Dear Roberto ,
Thank you for your answer!

在 2012年7月12日星期四UTC+8下午3时16分21秒,Roberto写道: