pushBacktrackPoint, popBacktrackPoint

Florian Corzilius

Jun 26, 2011, 8:44:36 AM6/26/11
to opensmt
Hey again!

I've got another problem:

It appears after asserting several constraints and calling "check"
with result False. I fill the explanation vector with an infeasible
subset of the asserted constraints and OpenSMT calls
"popBacktrackPoint" several times. Afterwards OpenSMT calls
"pushBacktrackPoint" directly, which I didn't expect. Could you
explain to me why this happens?

Thanks,

Florian

Roberto Bruttomesso

Jun 26, 2011, 9:17:08 AM6/26/11
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am not sure I understand the question. It might be perfectly fine behaviour, it just means that the sat solver is trying another branch of exploration that is feasible from the Boolean perspective. Providing some printout might help us understanding more about it

Cheers

> Thanks,
>
> Florian
>
> --

Roberto Bruttomesso, PhD -
http://tinyurl.com/r0b3r70

Florian Corzilius

Jun 27, 2011, 4:11:18 AM6/27/11
to opensmt
Hi Roberto,

I found the problem. OpenSMT first pushes a backtrack point and then
asserts an enode resp. a constraint. I handle it vice versa.

Best regards,

Florian