how to install open smt on window

chimlac

Mar 9, 2011, 10:09:48 AM3/9/11
to opensmt
I want to install opensmt on window7.I downloaded source code and type
`./configure'.
But in shell:
'configure' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Who can help me?.Thanks you very much!

Roberto

Mar 9, 2011, 10:33:48 AM3/9/11
to opensmt
Hi,

opensmt is currently being used under linux and mac. We have never
made a decent effort to port to windows. You may try to run it under
Cygwin, there is a chance that it compiles

Cheers,
Roberto

chimlac

Mar 10, 2011, 1:08:18 AM3/10/11
to opensmt
Thanks.But I still can't use ./configure in Cygwin:
Ghost@Ghost-PC ~/opensmt
$ ./configure
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

Please help me!Thanks.

Aliaksei Tsitovich

Mar 10, 2011, 3:12:43 AM3/10/11
to ope...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 7:08 AM, chimlac <tinm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks.But I still can't use ./configure in Cygwin:
> Ghost@Ghost-PC ~/opensmt
> $ ./configure
> bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

Make sure you have the required packages selected under Cygwin installation:
- gcc/g++ version >= 4.3.2
- autotools (this one provides autoreconf, which creates ./configure)
- libtool
- flex
- bison
- gmp >= 4.3

If all the packages are installed, follow the default instructions:
http://code.google.com/p/opensmt/wiki/BuildOpenSMTFromSources

As Ondřej Šerý confirms, compilation works under cygwin.

Cheers,
Aliaksei Tsitovich
www.inf.usi.ch/phd/tsitovich

chimlac