OpenSMT on Windows/Cygwin

David Cok

Sep 25, 2010, 1:07:39 PM9/25/10
to opensmt
Has anyone built OpenSMT on Windows/Cygwin?

Roberto Bruttomesso

Sep 25, 2010, 4:48:01 PM9/25/10
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

so far we just compiled it with gcc either under linux or under Mac. I
doubt it compiles under Windows

Cheers,
Roberto

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 7:07 PM, David Cok <c...@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> Has anyone built OpenSMT on Windows/Cygwin?
>

> --

Roberto Bruttomesso, PhD - http://tinyurl.com/r0b3r70

Ming

Aug 12, 2012, 5:14:48 AM8/12/12
to ope...@googlegroups.com
I managed it in cygwin today!
my os is x64 windows8
here is the steps:
1.installed cygwin normally,you should take a full installed about "devel" and "debug" in the package selection.
2.after you finished the cygwin installed ,you download the gmp tar and install it ,you can install the gmp with a specified dir such as $gmp
3. configure the opensmt like the command : ../configure --with-gmp=$gmp
and then it works.

在 2010年9月26日星期日UTC+8上午1时07分39秒,David Cok写道: