Fwd: hebrew support for fontaine

Aharon Varady

Sep 8, 2016, 2:10:58 PM9/8/16
to Open Siddur Technical Discussion List
Can anyone here manufacture (or know of an already existing) pangram of Hebrew *with all of its diacritics*? Asking for a friend who is working on the fontaine font analysis tool -- https://pypi.python.org/pypi/fontaine/

See below for more details.

Aharon

Sep 12, 2016, 6:19:27 PM9/12/16
to Open Siddur Technical Discussion List
I was incorrect on the correct link to the font tool referred to as fontaine. (There are a number of projects with this name.)

The correct link should be: http://www.unifont.org/fontaine/