Site data now downloadable in XML files via github

Aharon Varady

May 26, 2019, 1:47:01 PM5/26/19
to Open Siddur Technical Discussion List
Ever feel like you'd like to grab all the data at opensiddur.org in one massive ZIP file?

The ZIP file contains the contents of four XML files in https://github.com/aharonium/opensiddur.org

These are essentially Wordpress generated eXtended RSS files for opensiddur.org in XML 1.0 format (UTF-8 encoded). User and commenter email addresses are redacted.

The files are (for now) manually generated while I figure out how to automate the process (and filter out user and commenter email addresses).

(These files are not intended for backup purposes. I have a different setup for backups running on the site now.)

--
Aharon Varady
Founding Director, shamesh

Twitter | Facebook