Fwd: Support for Reb Zalman from the Elat Chayyim Community

Aharon Varady

Sep 17, 2013, 5:48:57 PM9/17/13
to opensiddur-talk
This important message may very well touch some on this list. Reb Zalman was the first online contributor to the Open Siddur Project. We are very concerned for the welfare of his archives and work, as well as for his health and welfare among the many lives impacted by this recent flooding in Colorado.

Aharon Varady
Founding Director
The Open Siddur Project

Sep 18, 2013, 4:31:47 AM9/18/13
to opensid...@googlegroups.com
Okay. When I come up for air, had needed anyway to make list of s'forim I'd been culling to release to wherever else they'd been destined.

Could send list, & then, requested s'forim.

Rabbi R. Karpov, Ph.D.

Content posted to this group is the copyright of its author(s) and presumed to be licensed with a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license, unless another license is indicated. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "opensiddur-talk" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/opensiddur-talk.