source for hakarat hatov reading

Rabbi Leon A. Morris

Nov 12, 2013, 1:53:26 PM11/12/13
to opensid...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone recognize the following reading?  Written in the form of the vidui zuta of Yom Kippur, it celebrates the things we have done well.  I found it in a secondary source attributed to Rav Kook, but this seems to be incorrect.  Todah me'rosh for your help.
Leon

We loved. And we wept. We were kind — and spoke thoughtfully.
We were faithful and trusting. We put forth effort.
We were mindful. We embraced. We took delight in the holy books.
We were creative. And we yearned.
We fought for justice — and searched out the good.
We tried our best. And we were attentive.
We did what You commanded us to do.
We found meaning in Torah. And, most of the time, we did what is right.
We proclaimed Your name. And we were accepting.
We were joyful. And we cared.

אָהַֽבְנוּ‚ בָּכִֽינוּ‚ גָּמַֽלְנוּ‚דִּ בַּֽרְנוּ יֹֽפִי.
הֶאֱמַֽנּוּ‚ וְהִשְׁתַּדַּֽלְנוּ‚ זָכַֽרְנוּ‚ חִבַּֽקְנוּ‚ טָעַֽמְנוּ סֵֽפֶר.
יָצַֽרְנוּ‚כּ ָמַֽהֲנוּ‚ לָחַֽמְנוּ עֲבוּר הַצֶּֽדֶק‚ מִצִּֽינוּ אֶת הַ וֹטּב‚ נִסִּֽינוּ‚
סַֽרְנוּ לִרְאוֹת‚ עָשִֽׂינוּ אֲשֶׁר צִוִּיתָֽנוּ‚ פֵּרַֽשְׁנוּ‚ צָדַֽקְנוּ לִפְעָמִים‚ קָרָֽאנוּבְּשִׁמְךָ.
רָצִֽינוּ‚ שָׂמַֽחְנוּ‚ תָּמַֽכְנוּ.