Fwd: Presentations available: 2013 EVA/Minerva Conference (announcing for the lecturers)

Aharon Varady

Dec 1, 2013, 3:33:41 PM12/1/13
to opensiddur-talk
For those who couldn't make it to the 2013 EVA/Minerva Conference on Digitization & Culture in Jerusalem, I'm forwarding the links to the important presentations that were made, as well as the one that Efraim and I gave.

Much thanks to conference organizer, Dov Winer for extending his invitation to us, and to Rabbi Seth (Avi) Kadish, Ph.D. for representing us in person during the presentation.

Aharon