Hebrew numbering in Libreoffice

Shmuel

Apr 11, 2014, 5:42:18 PM4/11/14
to opensid...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know how to change bullets an numbering in Libreoffice so that numbering in Hebrew has yod aleph, yod base, yod gimmel, etc following yod, instead of choph, mem nun etc?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Shmuel

Apr 13, 2014, 12:16:23 AM4/13/14

On Friday, April 11, 2014 5:42:18 PM UTC-4, Shmuel wrote:
Does anyone know how to change bullets an numbering in Libreoffice so that numbering in Hebrew has yod aleph, yod base, yod gimmel, etc following yod, instead of choph, mem nun etc?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sorry, I found the fix on line, I just needed to use native numbering instead of Hebrew letters and set the location to Hebrew