Please complete this short survey to help our developers

Aharon Varady

Dec 8, 2014, 4:35:49 PM12/8/14
to opensiddur-talk
With version v0.1 of our web interface (currently staged at http://demo.jewishliturgy.org>), we've finally begun adding new texts into our open liturgy database.

While the interface is functional, it will require a great deal more work before we can attract many folk to use it.

Please complete this short survey and help our development team know at which stage you might be inclined to help in contributing text to the database.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/opensiddur/permalink/10152607353392746/?qa_ref=qd

Thank you.

Many thanks as well to our lead developer, Efraim Feinstein, for getting us to where we are today in the development of our web application.

If you love the prospect of folk of all ages being empowered to cobble together their own siddur that they can share and print, and you can help code, then please join our open source development team. Just reply to me from this email and feel free to share it with any other person or group you feel should read it.

Aharon

--
Aharon Varady
Founding Director, Hierophant