Join us on Twitch on 8/18 re: the catalog experience for Devs on OpenShift

serenam...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2020, 8:37:36 PM8/17/20
to openshift-dev-users
It's that time again!

We've been thinking about how to improve the developer experience around application creation.  We want to hear your use cases and requirements!
  • do you want to start from the add page?
  • do you want to add directly from the topology view?
  • if you were to add something (a database for example), would you:
    • click on the category?
    • click on the "type" first ? operator backed, helm, builder image ?
    • do you wish there were more filter options available?
  • as a cluster admin, what requirements do you have around
    • customizing the catalog?
    • customizing categories in the catalog?
Join us on Tuesday August 18th at 11am EST for another OpenShift Developer Experience Office Hour on Twitch, we would love to get your input!

Hope to see you on Twitch!