Tue Dec 15th @ 11am EST - OpenShift Dev Experience Hour - Review top3 OpenShift Console Customizations

serenam...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2020, 9:06:12 PM12/14/20
to openshift-dev-users
Join us Tuesday, December 15th at 11am EST, as we congratulate the winners of our recent OpenShift Console Customization Competition, and take some time to review their console customizations, during this week's OpenShift Developer Experience Office Hours.

Join us on openshift.tv and learn how you can implement these customizations yourself!

Hope to see you there!

- Serena

ps  As 2020 winds down, this will be our last show of the year.  We will reconvene the OpenShift Developer Experience Office hours on Tuesday January 12th.  Happy Holidays and a Happy & Healthy 2021 to all!