Today's OpenShift Developer Experience Office Hour DELAYED - tech issues on our side benefit YOU!

serenam...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2020, 9:30:13 AM12/1/20
to openshift-dev-users
Due to unforeseen technical issues, our OpenShift Developer Experience Office Hour featuring live voting of the OpenShift Console customization competition is being postponed to next Tuesday, December 8th 11am EST on openshift.tv

Technical issues on our side benefit YOU as we are also postponing the deadline to Sunday, December 6th 11:59 PST.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

-- the Console Customization Committee

Andrew Block, Ali Mobrem, Diane Mueller-Klingspor, Serena Nichols, Chris Short