updated transit information

Pepper Mint

Jun 5, 2012, 10:10:05 PM6/5/12
to opensf-...@googlegroups.com
As discovered by one of our astute attendees, the conference hotel has a parking validation system that reduces the daily cost to $20.  Of the local garage options, this is probably the best both cost-wise and in terms of auto safety, though larger vehicles may have a height problem.

Also, we are lucky enough to have received an offer from Homobiles to drive folks away from the late-night parties in the Mission Friday and Saturday night.  You can learn more about them here:  http://www.homobiles.com/

Here is our transit page with the updated information:
http://www.open-sf.org/transit.html

Pepper