Caucuses and get-togethers at OpenSF!

Pepper Mint

May 30, 2012, 4:58:27 PM5/30/12
to opensf-...@googlegroups.com
While we have a stunning array of sessions lined up for OpenSF, we also want our attendees to be able to set up get-togethers that they would like to see.  To encourage this, we have set up a caucus system.  The idea is that attendees (you!) can set up meetups and then we will advertise them.

Is there some group of people you want to get together with, and are you willing to host the meeting?  If so, contact cau...@open-sf.org by the end of this weekend!  We will post the official caucus list next week.

There are two different spaces available for caucus meetings.  The first is a meeting room we have reserved Sunday from 11am-6pm.  We already have a parents' meetup (11am-12:30pm) and a people of color meetup (12:30pm-2pm) in it.  The second is the hotel bar, which is open starting at 4:30pm each day.

Let us know!

Love,
The OpenSF Staff