Another conference: Northwest Leather Celebration, May 18-20

Pepper Mint

May 1, 2012, 4:57:10 PM5/1/12
to opensf-...@googlegroups.com
Hello OpenSF folks!  Northwest Leather Celebration is a San Jose leather conference coming up soon, and they have been nice enough to do an advertising swap with us.   Please check out their info below!

A number of your OpenSF staff members will be going to Northwest Leather, and I will be presenting a session there on Practical Nonmonogamy along with Jen and Ari, my poly pod.  We are looking forward to it!

Pepper

NORTHWEST LEATHER CELEBRATION 2012
...a gathering place for all the Leather tribes!

WHAT: NWLC 2012
weekend bdsm conference and home of
the Northwest regional Master/slave contest

WHEN: May 18 - 20

WHERE: San Jose, CA
The San Jose Doubletree,
(less than 1 mile from the San Jose International Airport; free airport shuttle!)

WEBSITE: http://www.northwestleathercelebration.com

On Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/events/55278/v2 and https://fetlife.com/groups/2209

...Sign up before the price increase and save!

Basic weekend price is $119 thru May 15 online and $139 at the door.
Daypasses also currently available for $39, $69 and $59 (Fri, Sat and Sun, respectively).

Hotel is just $91 per night (plus applicable taxes).
Free parking for overnight guests! (Daypass attendee parking is just $5.)

ABOUT:

Join your brothers and sisters in Leather for the fifth annual Northwest Leather Celebration weekend conference event, home of the seventh annual Northwest Master/slave contest.

Enjoy workshops with a focus on building healthy relationships and communities (plus a bit of good 'ol down and dirty SM for good measure!).

Shop in our indoor vendor fair for that special item (or collections of items) that you just cannot live without.

Relax at the bootblack salon and get your shine on!

Mix and mingle in the evenings with old and new friends at our romantic evening socials.

This year NWLC offers not just one, but TWO onsite dungeon play parties! Add one night’s play party ticket to your NWLC registration _OR_ get both the Friday and Saturday party tickets as a combo and save five dollars when you buy both nights. (NOTE: Play party tickets -must- be purchased in advance online; no play party tickets will be sold at the door!)

Too much excitement? Wind down and re-focus as you walk the Leather Heart Labyrinth in The Chamber, a brand new feature at NWLC. Also available for commitment ceremonies and re-commitment rituals, The Chamber is your peaceful retreat amid the stimulating activities of the busy weekend.

Sign up for NWLC 2012 today!

Why wait? You know it's gonna be great!

NORTHWEST LEATHER CELEBRATION 2012
FIFTH ANNIVERSARY EVENT!
May 18 - 20
San Jose, CA
http://www.northwestleathercelebration.com
Home of the NW Master/slave contest
Produced by the volunteers of smOdyssey, Inc, a 501c7 not-for-profit org