Reminder: go presale for Pink!

Pepper Mint

Jun 6, 2012, 6:26:29 PM6/6/12
to opensf-...@googlegroups.com
Presale tickets for Pink are still open!  We recommend buying presales as Pink may well sell out.  Remember, Pink is the nakedest part of the OpenSF experience, and a great party as well.

Original invite:

As you probably know, OpenSF has teamed up with Mission Control to start the weekend off with a party!  If you have not been, Mission Control parties are a neat mix of dancing, socializing, and playing, in a super-comfy atmosphere.

Pink will run from 10pm to 3am Friday night.  You can read all about it here:
http://missioncontrolsf.org/category/playparties/pink/

Also, we have some special things happening at this Pink!  First, there will be a pre-Pink workshop (9pm - 10:15pm) included in the entry price: Keeping Play Parties Playful!  It will be hosted by Marcia Baczynski, one of the OpenSF presenters.  Read about it here:
http://missioncontrolsf.org/2012/05/prepink-keeping-play-parties-playful/

And, some of the OpenSF presenters will be doing sexy demos for us at the party!  Mr. Allan of the SF leather scene will be demonstrating anal fisting.  Maggie and Ned Mayhem of nerd sex fame will be doing a liquid nitrogen sensation play demo.  We're super-excited about both of these.

Here are the price details:

$20 per person with a conference badge, $30 otherwise
Use code "OpenSF" on the website for the lower price - the website has a $3-ish processing fee.
Free for Mission Control Allies

Note that to use the conference discount price, you must show up to Pink with a badge!  Which means you have to stop by OpenSF first and pick it up!

We expect Pink to SELL OUT, as the space cannot accommodate as many people as the conference.  We strongly encourage you to buy presale tickets to avoid disappointment.

Mission Control works on a buddy system - you must attend with someone who knows and trusts you!  See the website for details.

The location of Mission Control is a quasi-secret - it is in SF's Mission district.  If you register on the Mission Control website you will get the exact location, or feel free to ask conference staff members Friday evening.

Love,
The OpenSF Staff and the Mission Control Crew