First pull request ("Match the mime type of the search suggestions example") on GitHub

DeWitt Clinton

Apr 24, 2018, 10:44:37 AM4/24/18
to opens...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We received the first pull request since moving the draft spec over to GitHub. This is process working as intended, but I do want to make sure we get more eyes on any proposals so I don't have to make potentially impactful decisions unilaterally.

In this case, it's a PR to change the mime-type of the search suggestions extension to match current browser behavior:

  https://github.com/dewitt/opensearch/pull/1

Please check out the issue and add your thoughts and comments if you're interested.

-DeWitt