Requesting HELP in ER Diagram and schema

已查看 20 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tahor Sui Juris

未读,
2019年7月29日 13:30:132019/7/29
收件人 Open Scriptures
Requesting HELP in ER Diagram and schema.

My objective is to set up the backend using Postgres.  It would be most appreciated if I could obtain an ER diagram of the tables and schema.

I have found two websites as my beginning example structure of which the enhanced UX/UI shall be completely in accordance with the Scriptural instructions.

I hope to set up the data backend (Postgres) then begin the UX front end (Reactjs).

Any suggestions of how to obtain the ER Diagram would be greatly appreciated.

David Troidl

未读,
2019年7月29日 19:24:242019/7/29
收件人 openscr...@googlegroups.com

OSHB Read is designed to read directly from the source files on GitHub. These are in OSIS XML, so there is no ER Diagram.?? The XML schema definition for OSIS, and other related information, are available currently at
http://crosswire.org/osis/.

I am not at all involved with parabible.

Peace,

David

On 7/29/2019 1:30 PM, Tahor Sui Juris wrote:
Requesting HELP in ER Diagram and schema.

My objective is to set up the backend using Postgres.?? It would be most appreciated if I could obtain an ER diagram of the tables and schema.

I have found two websites as my beginning example structure of which the enhanced UX/UI shall be completely in accordance with the Scriptural instructions.

I hope to set up the data backend (Postgres) then begin the UX front end (Reactjs).

Any suggestions of how to obtain the ER Diagram would be greatly appreciated.

Tahor SuiJuris Ben

未读,
2019年7月29日 19:32:232019/7/29
收件人 openscr...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!

Tahor SuiJuris Ben Beriyth
Ahayah yasha yadah
h1961 h3467 h3034
Proverbs 15:32
A MANDATORY verbal "confession" in sequence Colossians 3:17 / John 14:6 / John 6:44
http://literateaspects.com (under construction)
Acts 17:26, 27 / Judges 2:3, 22
 a  TIME  limit  for  all  to  SEEK
Deuteronomy 4:28, 29 / Isaiah 55:6, 7