Zefania XML Bible Markup Language Wins an Award from SourceForge

Tom Baccei

Aug 31, 2022, 6:06:10 AM8/31/22
to Open Scriptures
Zefania XML Bible Markup Language has just been recognized with the following awards by SourceForge:

Community Leader
Community Choice
Open Source Excellence
Open Source Excellence
SourceForge Favorite

These honors are awarded only to select projects that have reached significant milestones in terms of downloads and user engagement from the SourceForge community.

This is a big achievement, as the project has qualified for these awards out of over 500,000 open source projects on SourceForge. SourceForge sees nearly 30 million users per month looking for, and developing, open source software.

Peter von Kaehne

Aug 31, 2022, 5:05:45 PM8/31/22
to openscr...@googlegroups.com
Zefania is one of those projects we really could do without.

Peter

Sent from my phone. Please forgive misspellings and weird “corrections”