Parsing Site

Jesse Griffin

Apr 5, 2019, 2:55:42 PM4/5/19
to openscri...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Do we still see a need to run the parsing site at http://hb.openscriptures.org/OshbParse/index.php?  I'm thinking that it has accomplished it's purpose and we should make a backup and take it down.  How does that sound to you?

Thank you,
Jesse Griffin

Daniel Owens

Apr 5, 2019, 2:59:56 PM4/5/19
to openscri...@googlegroups.com

That's fine with me. I think edits should be by admins only now.

Daniel

Darrell Smith

Apr 5, 2019, 3:50:41 PM4/5/19
to openscri...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Owens
Concur.

!

David Troidl

Apr 5, 2019, 5:07:26 PM4/5/19
to Darrell Smith, openscri...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Owens

As long as that won't affect the next phase of the project, it's fine with me.

David

M. Cecil Dietz

Daniel Owens

Apr 19, 2019, 12:32:21 PM4/19/19
to openscri...@googlegroups.com

Jesse could fill in details/correct my response, but I think since we're not trying to crowd-source parsings anymore, the parsing site is not longer relevant. I am not sure what the value would be in continuing to host it. The resulting data, however, will remain available in various places, both in its raw form and in Bible software. That's the important bit moving forward. And I think ongoing corrections can also be made.

Daniel

Darrell Smith