Blog Post for ETCBC

Jesse Griffin

Apr 11, 2019, 11:52:27 AM4/11/19
to openscri...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I was asked to write a blog post for the ETCBC blog (http://etcbc.nl/blog/) about our OSHB morphology project.  I've written up a draft and would  appreciate your comments and feedback on it if you are interested.  You can comment directly on this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1prmEPiKRF0r0n6Y9ZHBccuzylHuPn7Vs-Dq77SA6wbs/

This has been a long project with lots of people coming in and out but I've tried to reference the beginning of the project as well as I could without going into too much detail. I had to look back through my email and mailing list archives to help me remember the initial discussions in the 2009 time frame. Of course, it's written from my perspective so I'd be very grateful if any of you could point out places that there may be critical background that was omitted.

Also, if you know of other places where the OSHB is being used, please add those into the list that you'll see there in the document.

I'm posting this next week so please review it before Monday if you'd like to.

Thank you,
Jesse Griffin