Cantillation Demo

David Troidl

Jun 9, 2018, 4:04:16 PM6/9/18
to OSHB
Hi Everyone,

We have a new version of the OSHB Verse demo, for displaying
cantillation divisions of a verse in the Hebrew Bible.
http://openscriptures.github.io/morphhb/structure/OshbVerse/

There are now options for full binary decomposition, as well as the
'clean' form we had previously.  I just completed revisions for the demo
to work directly from the OSHB repository, without requiring individual
chapter files to be generated.

Hovering over a word will give you a popup with the augmented Strong
number, morphology (for the words that have already been parsed) and the
accent name.

I have tested it in Firefox and Vivaldi (based on Chromium).  I made one
small change that at least allows it to display in Internet Explorer 11,
but the options still won't change.

Enjoy the new demo.

Peace,

David

---

Teus Benschop

Jun 11, 2018, 6:55:55 AM6/11/18
to David Troidl, OSHB
Thanks for that one, the new demo, it looks good!

Teus Benschop
0318 712046