OSHB Version 1.2

David Troidl

Dec 11, 2017, 8:41:44 PM12/11/17
to OSHB

Hi Everyone,

It's been some time since we had much news to report, but thanks to a great effort by the parsing team, and amazing help from the Unfolding Word project, we have a new release of the OSHB.  See
https://github.com/openscriptures/morphhb/releases.

This release includes complete morphological data for

  • Joel
  • Obadiah
  • Jonah
  • Ruth
More importantly, the entire project is 87% complete.  Many books are close to completion.  See
https://git.door43.org/Door43/UHB#parsing-status, for individual book completion status, chapter by chapter.

The team now has a aggressive goal of finishing one remaining book a week.  So you are encouraged to participate.  See the OSHB Phase 1 document, for more information.  If you were with us before, but gave up because of slow progress, or the need to repetitively parse the same basic words again and again, give us another try.  The project has progressed significantly.

Thanks to all our contributors.  Enjoy the new release.  More to come soon.

Peace,

David

Robert Hunt

Dec 25, 2017, 6:59:40 PM12/25/17
to openscri...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for all this work.

Are there any publicly available glosses for the OS HB (WLC) suitable for an interlinear display?

Robert.

David Troidl

Dec 25, 2017, 7:29:21 PM12/25/17
to openscri...@googlegroups.com