Website Update

David Troidl

Aug 28, 2019, 6:06:09 PM8/28/19
to OSHB
Hi Everyone,

With all that's been going on, on the OSHB front, I took the opportunity
to update the website, to reflect the changes. I put a News item on the
home page, with a quick summary. I'm hoping to use this as developments
happen. The look and feel are still the same, but Resource links have
been added and descriptive text updated. I have tried to make the apps:
OSHB Read, OSHB Verse and OSHB Lexicon App, more prominent.

I tweeted a message along these lines. I reset the Twitter email to
mine, because theey asked me to confirm the other one. I hope that's
okay with everyone. Anyone with access is free to change it back, if
they choose. (I don't like what they've done to Twitter. Does anybody
still use it?)

Peace,

David

---