Hello Openscop group, I'm currently studying polyhedral based compiler optimization.

李昕

Jun 26, 2011, 10:40:42 PM6/26/11
to openscop-d...@googlegroups.com
It sounds Clan to Openscop is almost done?
And the next steps would be Candl and CLooG?
I am very interested in this...
would you guys pls add me in the mailing list for Openscop?
Thanks a lot

regards...

BTW, I am a compiler developer at the Institute Of Computing Technology Chinese Academy Of Sciences

http://english.ict.cas.cn/

Tobias Grosser

Jun 27, 2011, 12:20:20 PM6/27/11
to 李昕, openscop-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi ���,

welcome in our community.

On 06/26/2011 10:40 PM, ��� wrote:
> It sounds Clan to Openscop is almost done?

Cedric put a lot of affords in the current implementation. If the review
process is successful, the core should be finished.

> And the next steps would be Candl and CLooG?

Yes. And graphite, Polly and probably a bunch of other tools.

> I am very interested in this...
> would you guys pls add me in the mailing list for Openscop?

In general you can add yourself to the mailinglist by using the google
groups interface:

http://groups.google.com/group/openscop-development

On the main page there is a link 'Join this group'. You can also use the
direct link:

http://groups.google.com/group/openscop-development/subscribe

In your case this is not needed any more, as I just added you directly
to the mailing list subscribers.

Thanks for your interested and welcome on the openscop mailing list

Tobi