OpenSCoP development infrastructure

Tobias Grosser

Aug 20, 2010, 4:01:17 AM8/20/10
to openscop-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

on behalf of Cedric I set up a basic infra structure for OpenSCoP
development. It is similar to the one used for CLooG development.

There is a git repository that includes the current state of development:

http://repo.or.cz/w/openscop.git

as well as three mailing lists:

openscop-d...@googlegroups.com
openscop...@googlegroups.com
open...@googlegroups.com

The current version of OpenSCoP is not at all ready to be released. In
fact Cedric is planning some bigger changes. The idea behind publishing
it right now, is to allow everybody interested in OpenSCoP to take part
in development, to review changes or to get a picture of the direction
OpenSCoP development takes.
I also wanted to have a common place (openscop-development@) that can be
used for discussions about OpenSCoP.

I invite everybody to take part in the development process, such that
OpenSCoP soon becomes a useful library to connect the different tools we
develop and use.

Cheers
Tobi