Crisis Schmeisis Tour Extended

Jon Grahe

Jan 29, 2018, 4:09:59 PM1/29/18
to openscienc...@googlegroups.com
Dear fellow OSF ambassadors,

  I have extended travel dates where I could add #CrisisSchmeisis #OpenScience talks from April 16th to April 19th at locations between Houston, Texas and Conway, Arkansas.

  Because my travel is otherwise partially sponsored, these are offered at no cost. If you have colleagues at institutions in this geography who would like to have WORKSHOPS, LECTURES, or MEETINGS regarding the Open Science Framework, Authentic Undergraduate Research, or Open Science in general, please direct them to (https://osf.io/zgrax/) to see my science and details.

  This spring I am able to add 1 or 2 days to any existing trip. I'm hoping to take the #CrisisSchmeisis #Open Science Lecture or Possible Music Tour to many more locations.

jon

--
Jon Grahe
Professor of Psychology