Accessing analytics earlier than past month

abogd...@berkeley.edu

Sep 17, 2018, 3:42:33 PM9/17/18
to Open Science Framework
I'm trying to access the analytics (mostly counts of visits) from a couple of months ago for a project page. Looks like the only date ranges available are from the past week/two weeks/month, but nothing earlier. Is there any way to access and download that data?
Thanks!

reb...@cos.io

Sep 18, 2018, 9:52:19 AM9/18/18
to Open Science Framework
Hi there,
Unfortunately, data for project analytics is only available as far back as the previous month. I'lll record your request to extend the date ranges in our internal tracker. If/when we offer analytics on different date ranges, we will provide you with an update.

All the best,
Rebecca

Aleksandar Bogdanoski

Sep 19, 2018, 12:33:55 PM9/19/18
to openscienc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your response, Rebecca.

Until that feature is enabled, is there any way to get a report on total traffic and number of downloads for two pages (RT2 Amsterdam, RT2 London) since they were created?

Thanks,
Aleks

Aleksandar Bogdanoski Program Associate

Center for Effective Global Action  | 510.642.4361

UC Berkeley | 207 Giannini Hall | Berkeley, CA 94720

Impact Note facebook twitter

Registered Reports at the Journal of Development Economics

reb...@cos.io

Sep 19, 2018, 4:19:26 PM9/19/18
to Open Science Framework
For total traffic, unfortunately no - this information isn't directly available. However, you can view download counts on files via the "Files" pages on these projects (see the "Downloads" column" and the attached screenshot). Contributor downloads are filtered out, so the numbers reflect visitor downloads.

I hope this helps!
Rebecca
Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 4.15.17 PM.png

Aleksandar Bogdanoski

Sep 19, 2018, 5:45:54 PM9/19/18
to openscienc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Rebecca!
Looking forward to when time ranges for traffic data will be extended - that'll be extremely useful for M&E purposes.

Best,
Aleks