Accessing analytics earlier than past month

15 views
Skip to first unread message

abogd...@berkeley.edu

unread,
Sep 17, 2018, 3:42:33 PM9/17/18
to Open Science Framework
I'm trying to access the analytics (mostly counts of visits) from a couple of months ago for a project page. Looks like the only date ranges available are from the past week/two weeks/month, but nothing earlier. Is there any way to access and download that data?
Thanks!

reb...@cos.io

unread,
Sep 18, 2018, 9:52:19 AM9/18/18
to Open Science Framework
Hi there,
Unfortunately, data for project analytics is only available as far back as the previous month. I'lll record your request to extend the date ranges in our internal tracker. If/when we offer analytics on different date ranges, we will provide you with an update.

All the best,
Rebecca

Aleksandar Bogdanoski

unread,
Sep 19, 2018, 12:33:55 PM9/19/18
to openscienc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your response, Rebecca.

Until that feature is enabled, is there any way to get a report on total traffic and number of downloads for two pages (RT2 Amsterdam, RT2 London) since they were created?

Thanks,
Aleks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Science Framework" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openscienceframework+unsub...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



--

Aleksandar Bogdanoski Program Associate

Center for Effective Global Action  | 510.642.4361

UC Berkeley | 207 Giannini Hall | Berkeley, CA 94720

Impact Note facebook twitter 

Registered Reports at the Journal of Development Economics


reb...@cos.io

unread,
Sep 19, 2018, 4:19:26 PM9/19/18
to Open Science Framework
For total traffic, unfortunately no - this information isn't directly available. However, you can view download counts on files via the "Files" pages on these projects (see the "Downloads" column" and the attached screenshot). Contributor downloads are filtered out, so the numbers reflect visitor downloads.

I hope this helps!
Rebecca
Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 4.15.17 PM.png

Aleksandar Bogdanoski

unread,
Sep 19, 2018, 5:45:54 PM9/19/18
to openscienc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Rebecca!
Looking forward to when time ranges for traffic data will be extended - that'll be extremely useful for M&E purposes.

Best,
Aleks

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 1:19 PM, <reb...@cos.io> wrote:
For total traffic, unfortunately no - this information isn't directly available. However, you can view download counts on files via the "Files" pages on these projects (see the "Downloads" column" and the attached screenshot). Contributor downloads are filtered out, so the numbers reflect visitor downloads.

I hope this helps!
Rebecca

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 12:33:55 PM UTC-4, Aleksandar Bogdanoski wrote:
Thanks for your response, Rebecca.

Until that feature is enabled, is there any way to get a report on total traffic and number of downloads for two pages (RT2 Amsterdam, RT2 London) since they were created?

Thanks,
Aleks
On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 6:52 AM, <reb...@cos.io> wrote:
Hi there,
Unfortunately, data for project analytics is only available as far back as the previous month. I'lll record your request to extend the date ranges in our internal tracker. If/when we offer analytics on different date ranges, we will provide you with an update.

All the best,
Rebecca

On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 3:42:33 PM UTC-4, abogd...@berkeley.edu wrote:
I'm trying to access the analytics (mostly counts of visits) from a couple of months ago for a project page. Looks like the only date ranges available are from the past week/two weeks/month, but nothing earlier. Is there any way to access and download that data?
Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Science Framework" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openscienceframework+unsubscrib...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



--

Aleksandar Bogdanoski Program Associate

Center for Effective Global Action  | 510.642.4361

UC Berkeley | 207 Giannini Hall | Berkeley, CA 94720

Impact Note facebook twitter 

Registered Reports at the Journal of Development Economics


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Science Framework" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to openscienceframework+unsub...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages