Office 365 OneDrive

Rob Arbon

Oct 4, 2018, 11:19:06 AM10/4/18
to Open Science Framework
Hi everyone,

my institution, in their infinite wisdom, has given use Office 365 accounts.  I would like to link my Office 365 OneDrive account to OSF for projects. Is there anyway to do this?  At the moment it seems like you can only add your personal OneDrive.

Thanks,

Rob

reb...@cos.io

Oct 4, 2018, 1:30:52 PM10/4/18
to Open Science Framework
Hi Rob,

I got your email to support, as well, and am also following up here in case you see one response before the other. The connection with OneDrive does not support access via Office365. There unfortunately isn't a workaround to accommodate this connection. I'll record your interest in connecting to OneDrive via Office365 in our internal tracker, and can let you know if/when this gets added in the future.

All the best,

Rebecca