How to get current resolution of current view

Shonbh

Sep 18, 2013, 3:29:10 AM9/18/13
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

There is my code:

var bounds:Bounds= new Bounds(path.geometry.bounds.left-offset,path.geometry.bounds.bottom-offset,path.geometry.bounds.right+offset,path.geometry.bounds.top+offset,new ProjProjection("EPSG:900913")); //path is LineString feature
fxMap.map.zoomToExtent(bounds);

This code run Okie.

Now, I want to get the resolution of map after zooming to extent but I don't know how to do

Hope anybody can help me.

Tks in advance!

Bui

Diego Marrero

Sep 19, 2013, 5:47:47 AM9/19/13
to openscales-dev
Hi Bui. The Map class has a resolution() method that you can use. Also take a look at the Unit class, in the Geometry package. It has some useful methods too.

Regards

Diego

Shonbh

Sep 19, 2013, 12:58:17 PM9/19/13