OpenScales popup with iframe

Wenbin Dou

May 5, 2014, 9:34:06 PM5/5/14
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I am just studying on openScales now and met a problem like that:

I just want to put a dynamic page (like a JSP information page) in a popup window, which we call it as "infowindow", and that solution I can get is flex-iframe, but I cannot add this component to my working page, if anyone can give me a sample code or great solution for my issues?

Thanks so much and I am sorry for my poor English.

Erich Erlangga

May 8, 2014, 6:25:20 AM5/8/14
to openscales-dev
Found this blog: http://spatialagent.com/blog?&id=0, scrolldown to the end of page to grab the source.
You might want to adopt his sample according to your need.
Hope that will be useful

Diego Marrero

May 8, 2014, 6:29:00 AM5/8/14
to openscales-dev
I tried to use flex-iframe several times, but I found it was not reliable at all. It may work ok or not depending on platform+browser; most of the times it does not work well, except for maybe some simple cases. With modal windows I always found it to be awful.

Diego