how we get item(TAG) Properties

Jijo AC

Nov 24, 2015, 3:26:32 AM11/24/15
to openSCADA
HI,

   I am using "utgard" like it is discribed at "openscada.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OP/HowToStartWithUtgard" and it works perfect, I want to get the item properties like data type, Access permissions. Please help me to get those details from java ?

Untitled.png

Jens Reimann

Nov 24, 2015, 7:29:26 AM11/24/15
to openSCADA
Hi,

to which OPC API calls are you referring?

Jens

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Jijo AC <jijo...@gmail.com> wrote:
HI,

   I am using "utgard" like it is discribed at "openscada.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OP/HowToStartWithUtgard" and it works perfect, I want to get the item properties like data type, Access permissions. Please help me to get those details from java ?

Jijo AC

Nov 24, 2015, 7:54:39 AM11/24/15
to openSCADA

Thank you, I am trying to get tag details from MatrikonOPC simulation server by using openscada libraries.

I created the server object by using

        final ConnectionInformation ci = new ConnectionInformation ();
        ci.setHost(host);
        ci.setDomain(domain);
        ci.setUser(username);
        ci.setPassword(new String(password));
        ci.setClsid(clsId);
        Server server = new Server(ci,Executors.newSingleThreadScheduledExecutor());

I got all tags names from

TreeBrowser treeBrowser = server.getTreeBrowser();

Now I need the tag details like data type, Server data type and status?