[OpenSAML] Shibboleth Project Email List Transition

Nate Klingenstein

Jul 1, 2011, 11:18:02 PM7/1/11
to mace-open...@internet2.edu
mace-open...@internet2.edu subscribers,

The Shibboleth project has been migrating the services on which it relies to new infrastructure over the last few months.  The family of Shibboleth mailing lists will be moved next.

The mace-open...@internet2.edu list will have no counterpart after the transition.  We would like all discussion about development using the OpenSAML toolkit to occur on the new Shibboleth development list at d...@shibboleth.net.

Because the expanded d...@shibboleth.net list is higher traffic and will contain discussion of topics that are not directly relevant to OpenSAML, we will not automatically subscribe you to any new list.

dev+su...@shibboleth.net

or follow this link:

https://groups.google.com/a/shibboleth.net/group/dev/topics?lnk

On July 6, mace-open...@internet2.edu will be decommissioned.

We also ask you to please update your mail client and server filter rules, if any, to reflect the change in address.

Thanks for enjoying the OpenSAML List for the past ten-ish years,
The Shibboleth Team.