[OpenSAML] Security Certificate Help - OpenSAML

閲覧: 38 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Its Me

未読、
2011/03/14 16:23:242011/03/14
To: mace-open...@internet2.edu
Dear All,

  I am new to openSAML, I am working on IDP initiated form post, to send the signed certificate I have the 'certificate' and 'RSA PRIVATE KEY' files, are these 2 files enough to send the signed certificate to SP, could you please point me to the example if you can.

Thank You,
Suguna

Cantor, Scott E.

未読、
2011/03/14 20:15:392011/03/14
To: mace-open...@internet2.edu

You don't sound as if you have a lot of background in this area, so I would advise you to reconsider implementing this yourself, and pick one of the higher level implementations of an IdP on top of the library.

-- Scott

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送