finding duplicates

FADIL UCME

Oct 2, 2021, 11:55:59 PM10/2/21
to OpenRules
Hi there,
is there a simple way or an operator to find unique arrays in Openrules?
ie; if someone pays with one of his bank card used to buy a product from same shop and at the same time to avoid duplicate charges... So rule should check the issuing bank, bought product, the time, and the cost, and if it appears more than once in his bill should inform that it is a duplicate charge..

support

Oct 3, 2021, 1:13:43 PM10/3/21
to OpenRules
Fadil,

We created a new sample decision project "DuplicateCharges" that does what you asked for. We've just added it is into the standard workspace "openrules.samples" that you may download (for free) from https://openrulesdecisionmanager.com/building-decision-services/install-samples/.  Let us know if you have any questions with this implementation.
It's not the most elegant solution and we will add a more user-friendly support for collections of objects in the future releases.

Support