Goal file not created

Jurgen De Bruyne

Nov 21, 2018, 12:36:59 PM11/21/18
to OpenRules
Hello,
Based on the exampels and the book, I made a rather basic model. The build seems to work but no Goal file is created. In the build window the last lines are 'Define execution path for  mymodelname'  and then immediatly 'Done'.
Can I get some more debug output to see what is wrong?
regards

OpenRules Support

Nov 21, 2018, 12:41:10 PM11/21/18
to OpenRules
Jurgen,

 You always may create a table "Decision" manually. Probably it would be easier for you to download the evaluation version using the provided attributes and try to generate goals locally. Let us know if there are any problems - you may send us your project at sup...@openrules.com and we will help.

Support

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 12:36:59 PM UTC-5, Jurgen De Bruyne wrote:
Hello,
Based on the examples and the book, I made a rather basic model. The build seems to work but no Goal file is created. In the build window the last lines are 'Define execution path for  mymodelname'  and then immediatly 'Done'.