Decision Model build failed

aishwarya jain

Apr 8, 2020, 8:27:28 AM4/8/20
to OpenRules

Hello,

I am very new to OpenRule and I am  trying to execute a customized project using open rules with lambda, I edited the excel files of your sample “hello”as per my rule requirement but I am getting an error saying:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.openrules:openrules-plugin:8.1.1:generate (default-generate) on project Hello: Decision Model build failed: The specified goal 'French Rule' not found in decision model -> [Help 1]

I tried changing the pom.xml file in the package basically the <artifactId>Hello</artifactId> with my project name but that too throws an error.

Main question being:

How can I create a new project from scratch leveraging open rules?

Please help out!

errorNew.PNG

support

Apr 8, 2020, 8:41:17 AM4/8/20
to OpenRules
The error message

The specified goal 'French Rule' not found in decision model

means that your decision variable (goal) "French Rule" is not found in any decision table.Send us your xls-files and we will help.

To create a new project double-click on openrules.config/createProject.bat. You will simply need to enter the name of your new project. It will be automatically configured and ready to be tested and modified by entering your own business rules.

See User Manual p.6.

Support