Vagrant virtual machine

Nicolas Morel

Nov 27, 2012, 11:29:32 AM11/27/12
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone !

We have collaborated with Filirom1 to provide a vagrant VM for a fully up and running OpenRuko environment.
I believe it is currently stable enough to be used, but I'll be happy to take suggestions/feedbacks or pull requests if things can be improved :)
The chef recipes are currently a bit hard-coded but it'll be improved over time as we see the need for it.

Cheers !

Romain P

Nov 29, 2012, 11:08:22 PM11/29/12
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I added a test suite called keepgreen.

To launch the test suite, run the following commands

$ sudo apt-get install vagrant
$ git clone https://github.com/Marsup/vagrant-openruko.git
$ cd vagrant-openruko
$ vagrant up