vod feature

talentgyh

Jan 6, 2013, 10:52:37 PM1/6/13
to openrtmf...@googlegroups.com
I want to create a video solution for my school and I focus on OpenRTMFP for a while. Then I suddenly find that the vod feature is  on the todo list.
I wonder if there is a schedule or roadmap about that? what's the progress now?
If there is anyone who interested in vod too?

Владислав Толмачев

Feb 4, 2013, 6:45:24 PM2/4/13
to openrtmf...@googlegroups.com
i am intrested too in VOD! It's released future?

cumulus dev

Feb 5, 2013, 3:49:09 AM2/5/13
to openrtmf...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am working on a new project based on Cumulus work, to support many protocols (WebSocket, RTMP, RTMPE, RTMFP, WebRTC, ICE, TURN, STUN, maybe HTTP too), it should come soon over the name "MonaServer".

For this reason, I will maintain Cumulus just to fix possible bugs, but without adding new features.
In MonaServer, I hope that I will find investissors to develop a VOD complete feature. I live of my GPL work, so I develop something just if I get financial resource for that, and currently I have not found an investissor for VOD development.

2013/2/5 Владислав Толмачев <tolmach...@gmail.com>
--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes OpenRTMFP Cumulus.

Corey Auger

Feb 5, 2013, 11:45:35 AM2/5/13
to openrtmf...@googlegroups.com
Is there any way to connect with you regarding what you are doing on MonaServer?
I would like to find out more on what your plans are for MonaServer.. where you see it going .. and any road map of features.

What kind of funding are you looking for?
Would you be willing to work with other people?

Current searches for your new project yield no results... is there any material online yet?

Thanks,
Corey

Jordan

Feb 6, 2013, 8:19:24 AM2/6/13
to openrtmf...@googlegroups.com

Great news,

I recieved your e-mail earlier on this new project.
Having multiple protocol support from 1 server is a big +
Do you have a roadmap or any github account setup where we can beta test for you?

Kind regards

cumulus dev

Feb 6, 2013, 9:07:52 AM2/6/13
to openrtmf...@googlegroups.com
Work together is my wish :-)
Corey I guess you to join me on gmail chat to speak together about it :-)

About a beta-test Jodran, not yet, but should come soon (2 weeks I think).

Jordan Lance

May 29, 2013, 5:35:14 AM5/29/13
to openrtmf...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthieu,

Hows things going and how is your new project to replace Cumulus coming along?
Interested in your developments.

Kind Regards,

Jordan